For those of you who have followed me over from my previous blog-you may recognize this post. I am pulling it over on to this new blog because it is still available at the same great price!
For those of you have been with me from the beginning, I have made it no secret that I love Amazon shopping, and for those of you who have just joined me in my new blogging adventure-I have to admit to you that I am a bit obsessed with Amazon! If you haven't checked out my Amazon Money Saving Tutorial yet-I highly recommend you check it out! It will give you a few tricks on how to easily save more money on Amazon.
I recently got two new items that I bought to test out for yarn storage. I don't feel right posting an affiliate link for a product that I haven't tried out for myself, so I just HAD to get them ;) The following is my impression of the Delta Hanging Wall Organizer:
Currently only $7.88 with FREE Prime Shipping!
I am really really excited about this one! And instead of a big, long narrative I'm just going to give you my list of pros and cons.
What I LOVE about this product:
- The depth of the pockets-I know this is marketed as a nursery product, but seriously it was made to hold yarn!
- The plastic hooks-some reviews complain that these break easily, but yarn is so light weight I don't see that happening. Command Hooks could easily solve that problem. In my opinion, metal scratches doors!
- The side pockets-great little hook holders! (see picture)
- The construction-while I don't know if this would hold up well with heavy items, the construction is well done and again seems perfect for yarn and crochet accessories.
- Yarn visibility-you can easily store yarn in a way that you can see what you have
- Location versatility- If you don't have doors to mount these on, you could hang them easily on extra wall space in a closet with 3M Command Hooks. I plan on doing this!
- This item currently has FREE Prime shipping with Free returns-that means if you don't like it, you can return it to Amazon. They pay for shipping and refund your purchase amount. They have GREAT customer service.
- Overall size- This isn't a hugestorage solution, BUT I do think its great for specific project storage, or for a little extra storage space. I do think that two of these units would fit side by side on the door.
- Bulky hangers- While I do love the plastic hangers because they don't scratch, they are a bit bulky and the door doesn't close the best. This could be fixed by using 3M Command Hooks.
- Height of pockets-Tall skeins of yarn (Red Heart Super Saver, etc.) really only fit well in the top pocket
I have owned this product for over a month now, and I am still very happy with it as a storage solution! I even bought a second one.
*This post contains affiliate links. Always remember to check prices of items before you purchase as they can fluctuate.