Crochet is so much more versatile than you could ever imagine! Garments are most commonly associated with knitting, but over the past few years so many beautiful crochet cardigans have been designed. Whether you need a warm and cozy sweater for fall or a light and breezy top for sunny days, here are 15 free crochet patterns for crochet cardigans that I love!Read More
Ragdolls are one of my favorite styles of amigurumi crochet! Here I have collected 10 of my favorite free patterns of ragdoll-style amigurumi. Make one today as a baby gift or as a snuggle buddy for your kids.Read More
Fast little projects can be so satisfying! Don't get me wrong, I love the accomplishment of completing a big project, but every so often I want something that I can sit down, make and enjoy the very same day. Today I have gathered up an eclectic collection of fun, fast and free crochet patterns for you to make on the next rainy day you are stuck inside.Read More
Crocheted baby and toddler toys are a fun way to give a DIY baby gifts without making a baby blanket, and if my opinion they can be a lot more fun to make too! They are often faster and less expensive than baby blankets also. Here are 10 of my favorite free crochet baby and toddler toy patterns.Read More
Reusable bags and market totes are perfect summer projects! They are light weight, easily portable, often require just one skein of yarn, and the best part is that they are super functional. I love making things that I will actually use! Here are 10 free crochet patterns for reusable totes and bags that you can use at your local farmer's markets, grocery store, library (for books), or even just quick trips to the park or beach.Read More
Spring blooms and flowers will be here before you know it, but if you can't wait another minute why not try getting some of these beautiful and colorful free patterns on your hook! Today I have collected 10 free crochet patterns to bring flowers into every part of your life: decor, fashion, and function. I hope you enjoy today's free crochet pattern roundup.Read More
We've reached that transitional time of year where the weather just can't make up its mind! That means its a great time to make yourself some light weight and transitional scarves and shawls, and I have gathered 15 free crochet patterns for you to pick from. No matter your style, you are sure to find something you'll want to make for your spring wardrobe :)Read More
Easter is just around the corner, but you still have time to crochet some cute Easter baskets and basket fillers! These 10 free patterns are great for Easter egg hunts for the babies and kids.Read More
My first full year of crochet blogging is officially in the books. To celebrate, I have put together a round up of my top free crochet patterns of 2017 all in one post to share with you. Did your favorites make the list? Keep reading to find out ;)Read More
Today I have teamed up with other popular crochet bloggers to share our top free crochet patterns of the year! I am so happy to collaborate with these AMAZING designers to bring you a great collection of free crochet patterns that will keep your hooks busy into the new year.Read More
Stuck in a granny square rut? I am always in need of some new and modern baby blanket inspiration! So today I have rounded up 10 FREE crochet patterns for modern, striped baby blankets for you.Read More
I have rounded up 10 free crochet patterns that are great, reusable items to help reduce waste in a lot of different ways. So I am challenging you, my crochet friends, to pick one (or all) pattern, then make it and USE it in celebrate of Earth Day :)Read More
Caron Cakes has hit the crochet world fast and hard, and patterns for this lovely new yarn are just starting to surface on the internet! Here are 8 FREE patterns that are either written for Caron Cakes yarn, or that I think would look lovely made with it :)
1. Crochet Cast Sling by Repeat Crafter Me - What little kid wouldn't be cheered up by this comfy and colorful cast sling!? Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn.
2. Open-Air Market Scarf by Left in Knots - A light and airy scarf perfect for fall weather and fashion! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
3. Amelia Poncho Sweater by Left in Knots - An adorable toddler poncho to keep your little one warm! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
4. Gemstone Lace Shawl by The Lavender Chair - A bright and beautiful shawl that looks so cozy! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
5. Simple Woven Cowl by The Stitchin' Mommy - A beautifully textured neutral cowl that I think would look awesome with the color block effect of Caron Cakes yarn.
6. Perfect Fall Poncho by Moogly - An adult sized poncho that is versatile, beautiful and airy. Another pattern I think would look awesome made with Caron Cakes yarn!
7. The Katie Cowl by Divine Debris - Another lovely cowl that would be perfect for Caron Cakes yarn!
8. Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket - I saw a photo of someone who had made a basketweave cowl out of Caron Cakes yarn and it was stunning! I think this basket weave baby blanket would be equally as stunning!
Need more cake?! Get your second helping here: