A second helping of 8 more FREE patterns using Caron Cakes Yarn.Read More
Caron Cakes has hit the crochet world fast and hard, and patterns for this lovely new yarn are just starting to surface on the internet! Here are 8 FREE patterns that are either written for Caron Cakes yarn, or that I think would look lovely made with it :)
1. Crochet Cast Sling by Repeat Crafter Me - What little kid wouldn't be cheered up by this comfy and colorful cast sling!? Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn.
2. Open-Air Market Scarf by Left in Knots - A light and airy scarf perfect for fall weather and fashion! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
3. Amelia Poncho Sweater by Left in Knots - An adorable toddler poncho to keep your little one warm! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
4. Gemstone Lace Shawl by The Lavender Chair - A bright and beautiful shawl that looks so cozy! Pattern written for Caron Cakes yarn
5. Simple Woven Cowl by The Stitchin' Mommy - A beautifully textured neutral cowl that I think would look awesome with the color block effect of Caron Cakes yarn.
6. Perfect Fall Poncho by Moogly - An adult sized poncho that is versatile, beautiful and airy. Another pattern I think would look awesome made with Caron Cakes yarn!
7. The Katie Cowl by Divine Debris - Another lovely cowl that would be perfect for Caron Cakes yarn!
8. Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket - I saw a photo of someone who had made a basketweave cowl out of Caron Cakes yarn and it was stunning! I think this basket weave baby blanket would be equally as stunning!
Need more cake?! Get your second helping here: