Crochet is so much more versatile than you could ever imagine! Garments are most commonly associated with knitting, but over the past few years so many beautiful crochet cardigans have been designed. Whether you need a warm and cozy sweater for fall or a light and breezy top for sunny days, here are 15 free crochet patterns for crochet cardigans that I love!
5. Faded Mist Topper Cardi by Mama in a Stitch: Opps! Sorry guys, I made the images for this post and then realized that this isn't actually free pattern. But you can purchase it as a kit from Lion Brand Yarn (you get all the yarn and pattern you need to make the cardi). And since I promised you 15 free cardigan patterns, The Barcelona Cardigan is another free pattern from Mama in a Stitch and equally as fabulous!
6. Harold Cardigan by Two of Wands: I love that this one buttons closed.
13. Heartland Cardi by Maria's Blue Crayon: Remember that since you are making your own garment, you are allowed to play with sleeve length. That's what Maria did with this 3/4 sleeve cardi pattern!
14. Snow Angel Cardigan by Hopeful Honey: This knee length cardi looks like something warm and cozy for winter weather.
15. Easy Crochet Vest by Wilmade: I love that she thought to add a zipper to this! Makes it look like it came from a store, but better!
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission for any purchases made through these links at no additional charge to you.