If you haven't already guessed, I am an avid online shopper! As a first-time, stay-at-home mom, I can't imagine life BEFORE online shopping. This means that I don't actually see a lot of the products that I purchase before I get them, and so I have two criteria before shopping online:
- The online retailer must have a good return policy - and -
- The product I am purchasing must have good reviews
Since I rely heavily on product reviews/recommendations as an online shopper, I like to return the favor when I have a particularly good or bad experience with a product. And when these are yarny, crochet related products-I like to share my opinion with you as well :)
Please trust me when I say that these are my honest opinions! I get compensated very minimally if you shop through my affiliate links, but I am in no other way being compensated for these reviews. I will only review products that I have purchased for myself and enjoyed!
Today the product I am sharing with you is from Amazon, and it is one of my favorite kinds of products- one to keep me organized! I can't tell you how often I lose my crochet hooks... I know I can't be alone in this, right?
I am happy to report that, since purchasing this case two weeks ago, I have not misplaced a single hook :) I can't say that it will never happen again, but this has certainly helped me keep everything in order.
I was originally drawn to this case because of its awesome reviews (4.6/5 stars with 77 reviews) and its adorable grey dot pattern. I am always a sucker for geometric patterns, but if they aren't your thing-they also sell this case in Black, Navy, Purple and Red. All $11.99 and all with FREE Prime shipping.
Here is my breakdown of the case and why I love it:
- 14 slots for large/ergonomic hooks. 8 slots for small metal hooks. There is a pocket along the bottom of the small hook slots to prevent them from slipping out which I think is great!
- 2 small mesh zipper pockets: perfect for tape measures, needles, Pom Pom makers, stitch markers, etc.
- 1 large mesh pocket
- small overall size, but it expands generously to hold a lot!
So what do I have in mine? This is what it looks like:
- Clover Amour Hooks in sizes: 7/4.5mm, H/5.0mm, I/5.5mm, J/6.0mm, 7.0mm, L/8.0mm, M/N/9.0mm, N/P/10.0mm, 12.0mm, P/Q/15.0mm
- Small tape measure
- Sewing needle set
- Yarn needles
- A pen
- Clover Amour Hooks in sizes: F/3.75mm,G/4.0mm
- A vintage set of Boye hooks. It was my husband's grandma's set and given to me by my in-laws. Very special!
- Clover Small Pom Pom makers
I would still like to add a travel scissors to my set so that it feels "complete" and I know that it will easily fit in with the pom pom makers!
What are your favorite crochet organizers?? What am I missing from my case?? I always love getting input and ideas from others :)
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting free patterns and yarn deals from Left in Knots!