Alright folks, it's official! I am ready to announce my first crochet along (CAL). I hope you will join me this February in making the Fallen Arrows Blanket!
If you love the corner to corner (C2C) technique or if you have always wanted to learn it, this CAL is going to be perfect for you! This modern blanket is constructed using simple stitches so that everyone will be able to participate and learn - even if you are a beginner!
Here are the Details:
- This project will start February 1st, 2017 and run for four weeks. Each week, a new section of the pattern will be released, and at the end of the month you will have made this awesome blanket!
- This pattern will include a chart AND written color changes so that you can choose whichever is easier for you to follow. A video tutorial teaching you the C2C technique will also be released with each part of the pattern. I am trying my best to accommodate all learning styles.
- The yarn used for this blanket (Loops and Threads Charisma) is 100% acrylic and machine washable/dryable. Which means it's beautiful AND practical.
- This blanket will be assembled as one big piece-so no seaming squares together!
- The finished size of this blanket is 44" x 57"
- This pattern will be available on my blog and completely free! Shopping for your supplies through my affiliate links will help me earn a small portion of the sale at no cost to you :)
You're in? Great! This is what you need to get started:
- 15 skeins (1635 yards) of Loops and Threads Charisma in color 'Off-White' or color of your choice (MOST colors have skeins that are 109 yards, if you choose a color that has less, make sure you purchase extra skeins!)
- 4 skeins (436 yards) of Loops and Threads Charisma in color 'Mulberry Bush' or color of your choice
- 7.0 mm crochet hook (I used Clover Amour)
- Sign up for my newsletter, follow me on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram so you don't miss the pattern releases!
Here's the extra exciting news!
If you shop at Michaels this week (1/15/17-1/21/17), you will be able to make this blanket for UNDER $40. Loops and Threads Charisma is on sale this week for $2/skein! It is also available online for this price.
If you chose a different yarn all together, I can't necessarily say how much yarn you will need. Even bulky yarns vary greatly in their "weight". Always buy more than you think and plan to return the extras :)
I can't wait to get started on this project, and I hope that you will join me!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for using them to support free patterns on Left in Knots!